RULES & EXPECTATIONS
- Be polite and courteous at all times while representing Tuscola Track and Field.
- Follow school athletic code and IHSA athletic code (including eligibility).
- Communicate any issues with Coach Hornaday as they arise by phone 253-6772 (home), 253-2377 x103 (school), or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Everyone is expected to be at practice on time.
- “Skipping” practice is not permitted.
- Foul language is unacceptable.
- Sweats must be worn for practice until Coach advises otherwise.
- Do not leave practice without checking out with a coach.
- The bus will leave at the scheduled time. Everyone is expected to ride the team bus, but may return with parents if signed out.
- The bus ride should be relatively calm and quiet-sit tight and listen to head phones.
- Team sweats are to be worn to all meets.
- Athletes are expected to participate to the best of their ability.
- Entire team will warm-up together to start each meet.
- At meets, athletes are expected to get out and encourage teammates or offer help to event staff.
DISTRICT HANDBOOK 2016-2017